You can Go link of Signup and submit details as per required.
You can add money to your UnitePay Wallet by Taping on wallet Request icon on home page by following option: –
• Select your payment method option like Net Banking, IMPS or NEFT ,Transfer in Virtual Account , UPI, Credit /Debit.
• If you are making payment through credit card or debit card or net banking, you will be redirected to the secure payment getaway (charges applicable)
• Enter the amount
• Select the card and enter Card Details and CVV number and tap to pay or enter card details or bank details to pay
• After completion of the transaction you will be redirected to your home page with new balance.
• If you are adding money through IMPS/NEFT, enter your transaction reference id and bank name and amount, upload transaction receipt tap on request to add
• Wait for approval from UnitePay Wallet admin
• After approval, your account balance will be updated with the new balance.
If you are a Non-KYC user, you cannot add Money your UnitePay Wallet.
Due to some of the following reasons, amount is not credited into your UnitePay
Wallet account: –
• Page refreshed by you
• Poor internet connectivity
• Lost connection
• Time out In that case, your money will be refunded into your bank account. This may take 3 days as most of the banks process refund in 2 to 3 days or some banks may take 7 days also to process refund. UnitePay also shares the transaction reference number, so that they can easily validate and refund your amount. If bank is not sharing your payment status you can contact to our UnitePay Support Team.
If still your problem is unresolved then fill the Contact Us form. UnitePay Support team will contact you soon.